Wed, Mar 11|
2415 E San Ramon Ave
Fresno State Community Engagement Event
Maas Energy Works is building Renewable Energy Projects in Fresno county and we would love your feedback.
Time & Location
Mar 11, 2020, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
2415 E San Ramon Ave, 2415 E San Ramon Ave, Fresno, CA 93710, USA
About The Event
Maas Energy Works is California's leading producer of Dairy Digesters. Dairy Digesters reduce greenhouse emissions, generate renewable engery and increase efficiancies on local dairy farms.
The goal of our presention is to engage with the community, with you.
The presenation will cover:
- Project design, operation and scope. (What we do and how we do it.)
- Impacts and mitigations in the community. (How our projects affect the community.)
- Question and answer time.
Your feedback is encouraged as we strive to add even greater value to the already impactful efforts of the Fresno agricultural community. To leave feedback or for further questions please email, firstname.lastname@example.org
LOCATION ON CAMPUS: Ag Sciences 234. Follow link for room location on map.
PARKING: Refer to map provided. Student/public parking areas shown in 'green'. The closest parking lot to event room is P15. Please note, on Campus parking is paid.
Translations available of presentation and questions upon request. Childcare NOT provided.
- 1 cow can generate as much energy as 4 barrels of oil on an annual basis.
- Caputuring 1 cows manure is equivilant to offsetting the green house gas emmisions from one passenger vehicle.